Listing Notes Online
Thanks for your interest in listing assets on NotesDirect.com, the premier online trading platform for real estate notes and REO.
Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible. Basically we need:
- Transaction Details (In Excel or Text format)
- Collateral File Documentation In PDF Format
- Transaction Fee Agreement/NDA
For more details use our checklist below or click here to download the PDF version.
We look forward to bringing you top dollar for your assets. Please email us at Support@NotesDirect.com or call 1.800.969.1200 x107 with any questions!
Steps For Selling Real Estate Notes On NotesDirect
Step 1 - Sign the Listing Agreement and Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Please request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 - Provide Transaction Details. A sample spreadsheet of standard information can be downloaded at NotesDirect.com.
Step 3 - Provide Document Copies in PDF format. Standard documents include:
- Settlement or Closing Statement
- Promissory Note
- Recorded Mortgage, Deed of Trust, or Contract For Deed
- Prior Assignments, Note Endorsements/Allonge, or Modifications (if any)
- Other Applicable Documents (mobile home title, BK filings, etc.)
- Payment History
- Real Estate Tax Statement
- Property Insurance Declaration Page (except Land)
- Title Policy or Search
- Photo of Property, BPO or Appraisal
Step 4 - NotesDirect reviews transaction, confirms listing price, and adds asset to portal.
Step 5 - Seller views asset listings through sign-in at NotesDirect.com portal.
Step 6 - Investor/Buyer places an order to purchase through NotesDirect with closing/funding required within 10 calendar days. Closing documents facilitated by NotesDirect with settlement statement provided to seller for review.
Step 7 - Original documents exchanged for purchase price at closing.